Is CANS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CANS in various dictionaries:
- noun - airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.
- noun - the quantity contained in a can
- noun - a buoy with a round bottom and conical top
- noun - the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- noun - a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- noun - a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- verb - preserve in a can or tin
- verb - terminate the employment of
- verb - to put in a can (a cylindrical container)
- verb - used as an auxiliary to express ability
There are 4 letters in CANS: A C N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CANS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CANS, to go: CANS?
Rearrange the letters in CANS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CANS
What's nearby CANS
Lookup in Wiki for CANS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CANS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CANS"