Is CAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.
- noun - the quantity contained in a can
- noun - a buoy with a round bottom and conical top
- noun - the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- noun - a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- noun - a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- verb - preserve in a can or tin
- verb - terminate the employment of
- Used to indicate physical or mental ability: I can carry both suitcases.
- Used to indicate possession of a specified power, right, or privilege: The President can veto congressional bills.
- Used to indicate possession of a specified capability or skill: I can tune the harpsichord as well as play it.
- Used to indicate possibility or probability: I wonder if my long lost neighbor can still be alive.
- Used to indicate that which is permitted, as by conscience or feelings: One can hardly blame you for being upset.
- Used to indicate probability or possibility under the specified circumstances: They can hardly have intended to do that.
- Used to request or grant permission: Can I be excused? [Middle English, first and third person singular present tense of connen, to know how, from Old English cunnan.
- A usually cylindrical metal container.
- An airtight container, usually made of tin-coated iron, in which foods or beverages are preserved.
- The contents of such a container.
- A jail or prison.
- A toilet or restroom.
- The buttocks.
- To seal in an airtight container for future use; preserve: canning peaches.
- To dismiss from employment or school.
- To put a stop to; quit: Let’s can the chatter.
- verb - to put in a can (a cylindrical container)
- verb - used as an auxiliary to express ability
There are 3 letters in CAN: A C N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of CAN, to go: CAN?
Rearrange the letters in CAN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CAN
What's nearby CAN
Lookup in Wiki for CAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CAN"