Is CLAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - group of people related by blood or marriage
- A traditional social unit in the Scottish Highlands, consisting of a number of families claiming a common ancestor and following the same hereditary chieftain.
- A division of a tribe tracing descent from a common ancestor.
- A large group of relatives, friends, or associates.
- noun - a united group of families
There are 4 letters in CLAN: A C L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLAN, to go: CLAN?
Rearrange the letters in CLAN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLAN
What's nearby CLAN
Lookup in Wiki for CLAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLAN"