Is LANCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LANCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a long pointed rod used as a tool or weapon
- noun - an implement with a shaft and barbed point used for catching fish
- noun - a surgical knife with a pointed double-edged blade
- verb - move quickly, as if by cutting one's way
- verb - pierce with a lance, as in a knights' fight
- verb - open by piercing with a lancet
- A thrusting weapon with a long wooden shaft and a sharp metal head.
- A similar implement for spearing fish.
- A cavalry lancer.
- See lancet (n.
- To pierce with a lance.
- To make a surgical incision in; cut into: lance a boil.
- verb - to pierce with a lance (a spearlike weapon)
There are 5 letters in LANCE: A C E L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LANCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of LANCE, to go: LANCE?
Rearrange the letters in LANCE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LANCE
What's nearby LANCE
Lookup in Wiki for LANCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LANCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LANCE"