Is GLANCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GLANCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a quick look
- verb - throw a glance at
- verb - hit at an angle
- To direct the gaze briefly: glance at the menu; glanced in the rearview mirror.
- To move rapidly from one thing to another.
- To shine briefly; glint.
- To make a passing reference; touch briefly: a history course that only glanced at the Korean conflict.
- To strike (a surface) at an angle; graze: The arrow glanced the target but didn’t stick.
- To cause to strike a surface at an angle: glanced a stone off the wall.
- A brief or cursory look: gave the paper a glance before breakfast.
- A quick flash of light; a gleam.
- An oblique movement following impact; a deflection: The car struck the barrier and went off at a glance.
- verb - to look quickly
There are 6 letters in GLANCE: A C E G L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GLANCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GLANCE, to go: GLANCE?
Rearrange the letters in GLANCE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GLANCE
What's nearby GLANCE
Lookup in Wiki for GLANCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GLANCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GLANCE"