Is LEAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical
- verb - to incline or bend from a vertical position
- verb - cause to lean or incline
- verb - have a tendency or disposition to do or be something
- verb - rely on for support
- verb - cause to lean to the side
- adj - lacking excess flesh
- adj - lacking in mineral content or combustible material
- adj - containing little excess
- adj - not profitable or prosperous
- To bend or slant away from the vertical.
- To rely for assistance or support: Lean on me for help.
- To have a tendency or preference: a government that leans toward fascism.
- To exert pressure: The boss is leaning on us to meet the deadline.
- To set or place so as to be resting or supported.
- A tilt or an inclination away from the vertical.
- Not fleshy or fat; thin.
- Containing little or no fat.
- Not productive or prosperous; meager: lean years.
- Containing little excess or waste; spare: a lean budget.
- Thrifty in management; economical: “Company leaders know their industries must be lean to survive” (Christian Science Monitor).
- Low in mineral contents: lean ore.
- Meat with little or no fat.
- adv - having little fat [adj LEANER, LEANEST] : LEANLY
- verb - to deviate from a vertical position
There are 4 letters in LEAN: A E L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEAN, to go: LEAN?
Rearrange the letters in LEAN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LEAN
What's nearby LEAN
Lookup in Wiki for LEAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEAN"