Is LEARN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEARN in various dictionaries:
- verb - gain knowledge or skills
- verb - get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally
- verb - commit to memory
- verb - be a student of a certain subject
- verb - impart skills or knowledge to
- verb - find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
- To gain knowledge, comprehension, or mastery of through experience or study.
- To fix in the mind or memory; memorize: learned the speech in a few hours.
- To acquire experience of or an ability or a skill in: learn tolerance; learned how to whistle.
- To become aware: learned that it was best not to argue.
- To become informed of; find out.
- To cause to acquire knowledge; teach.
- To give information to.
- verb - to gain knowledge by experience, instruction, or study
There are 5 letters in LEARN: A E L N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEARN
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEARN, to go: LEARN?
Rearrange the letters in LEARN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LEARN
What's nearby LEARN
Lookup in Wiki for LEARN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEARN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEARN"