Is LEANER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEANER in various dictionaries:
- noun - (horseshoes) the throw of a horseshoe so as to lean against (but not encircle) the stake
- adj - lacking excess flesh
- adj - lacking in mineral content or combustible material
- adj - containing little excess
- adj - not profitable or prosperous
- adv - having little fat [adj LEANER, LEANEST] : LEANLY
- verb - to deviate from a vertical position
There are 6 letters in LEANER: A E E L N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEANER
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEANER, to go: LEANER?
Rearrange the letters in LEANER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LEANER
What's nearby LEANER
Lookup in Wiki for LEANER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEANER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEANER"