Is ETERNAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ETERNAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - continuing forever or indefinitely
- adj - tiresomely long
- Being without beginning or end; existing outside of time.
- Continuing without interruption; perpetual.
- Forever true or changeless: eternal truths.
- Seemingly endless; interminable.
- Of or relating to spiritual communion with God, especially in the afterlife.
- Something timeless, uninterrupted, or endless.
- noun - something lasting forever
There are 7 letters in ETERNAL: A E E L N R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ETERNAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of ETERNAL, to go: ETERNAL?
Rearrange the letters in ETERNAL and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ETERNAL
6 letters out of ETERNAL
5 letters out of ETERNAL
4 letters out of ETERNAL
3 letters out of ETERNAL
2 letters out of ETERNAL
Contextual use of ETERNAL
What's nearby ETERNAL
Lookup in Wiki for ETERNAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ETERNAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ETERNAL"