Is NEAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NEAR in various dictionaries:
- verb - move towards
- adj - not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances
- adj - being on the left side
- adj - closely resembling the genuine article
- adj - giving or spending with reluctance
- adj - with or in a close or intimate relationship
- adj - very close in resemblance
- adv - near in time or place or relationship
- adv - (of actions or states) slightly short of or not quite accomplished
- To, at, or within a short distance or interval in space or time.
- Just about; almost; nearly: was near exhausted from the labor; near dead after the assault.
- With or in a close relationship.
- Close in time, space, position, or degree: near equals.
- Nearly occurring but not actually happening: a near victory; a near disaster.
- Just barely avoided: a near hit by the incendiary bomb.
- Closely corresponding to or resembling an original: a near likeness.
- Closely resembling the genuine article: a dress of near satin; near silver beads.
- Closer of two or more: Take the near street and then turn right.
- Being on the left side of an animal or a vehicle.
- Being the animal or vehicle on the left.
- Short and direct: the nearest route to town.
- Close to: an inn near London.
- adj - situated within a short distance
- verb - to come near or nearer to
There are 4 letters in NEAR: A E N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NEAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of NEAR, to go: NEAR?
Rearrange the letters in NEAR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NEAR
What's nearby NEAR
Lookup in Wiki for NEAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NEAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NEAR"