Is SNARE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SNARE in various dictionaries:
- noun - something (often something deceptively attractive) that catches you unawares
- noun - a small drum with two heads and a snare stretched across the lower head
- noun - a surgical instrument consisting of wire hoop that can be drawn tight around the base of polyps or small tumors to sever them
- noun - strings stretched across the lower head of a snare drum
- noun - a trap for birds or small mammals
- verb - catch in or as if in a trap
- verb - entice and trap
- A trapping device, often consisting of a noose, used for capturing birds and small mammals.
- Something that serves to entangle the unwary.
- A surgical instrument with a wire loop controlled by a mechanism in the handle, used to remove growths, such as tumors and polyps.
- Any of the wires or cords stretched across the lower skin of a snare drum to increase reverberation.
- A snare drum.
- verb - to catch in a trap (a device for capturing and holding animals)
There are 5 letters in SNARE: A E N R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SNARE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SNARE, to go: SNARE?
Rearrange the letters in SNARE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SNARE
What's nearby SNARE
Lookup in Wiki for SNARE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SNARE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SNARE"