Is CRANES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRANES in various dictionaries:
- noun - United States writer (1871-1900)
- noun - United States poet (1899-1932)
- noun - a small constellation in the southern hemisphere near Phoenix
- noun - lifts and moves heavy objects
- noun - large long-necked wading bird of marshes and plains in many parts of the world
- verb - stretch (the neck) so as to see better
- verb - to stretch out one's neck
There are 6 letters in CRANES: A C E N R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRANES
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRANES, to go: CRANES?
Rearrange the letters in CRANES and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of CRANES
5 letters out of CRANES
4 letters out of CRANES
3 letters out of CRANES
2 letters out of CRANES
Contextual use of CRANES
What's nearby CRANES
Lookup in Wiki for CRANES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRANES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRANES"