Is SEAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SEAR in various dictionaries:
- verb - make very hot and dry
- verb - become superficially burned
- verb - burn slightly and superficially so as to affect color
- verb - cause to wither or parch from exposure to heat
- adj - (used especially of vegetation) having lost all moisture
- To char, scorch, or burn the surface of with or as if with a hot instrument.
- To become withered or dried up.
- The catch in a gunlock that keeps the hammer halfcocked or fully cocked.
- adj - withered; dry
- verb - to burn the surface of
There are 4 letters in SEAR: A E R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SEAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of SEAR, to go: SEAR?
Rearrange the letters in SEAR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SEAR
What's nearby SEAR
Lookup in Wiki for SEAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SEAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SEAR"