Is GEARS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GEARS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a toothed wheel that engages another toothed mechanism in order to change the speed or direction of transmitted motion
- noun - wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed
- noun - a mechanism for transmitting motion for some specific purpose (as the steering gear of a vehicle)
- noun - equipment consisting of miscellaneous articles needed for a particular operation or sport etc.
- verb - set the level or character of
- verb - to provide with gears (toothed machine parts)
There are 5 letters in GEARS: A E G R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GEARS
To search all scrabble anagrams of GEARS, to go: GEARS?
Rearrange the letters in GEARS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GEARS
What's nearby GEARS
Lookup in Wiki for GEARS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GEARS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GEARS"