Is GRAVES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GRAVES in various dictionaries:
- noun - English writer known for his interest in mythology and in the classics (1895-1985)
- noun - death of a person
- noun - a place for the burial of a corpse (especially beneath the ground and marked by a tombstone)
- noun - a mark (`) placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation
- verb - shape (a material like stone or wood) by whittling away at it
- verb - carve, cut, or etch into a material or surface
- A region of southwest France in the Garonne River valley.
- adj - extremely serious
- verb - to form by incision
There are 6 letters in GRAVES: A E G R S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAVES
To search all scrabble anagrams of GRAVES, to go: GRAVES?
Rearrange the letters in GRAVES and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of GRAVES
5 letters out of GRAVES
4 letters out of GRAVES
3 letters out of GRAVES
2 letters out of GRAVES
Contextual use of GRAVES
What's nearby GRAVES
Lookup in Wiki for GRAVES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GRAVES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GRAVES"