Is RAVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RAVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a dance party that lasts all night and electronically synthesized music is played
- noun - an extravagantly enthusiastic review
- verb - participate in an all-night techno dance party
- verb - talk in a noisy, excited, or declamatory manner
- verb - praise enthusiastically
- To speak wildly, irrationally, or incoherently.
- To roar; rage: The storm raved along the coast.
- To utter in a frenzied manner.
- The act or an instance of raving.
- An extravagantly enthusiastic opinion or review: The play received raves.
- verb - to speak irrationally or incoherently
There are 4 letters in RAVE: A E R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RAVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RAVE, to go: RAVE?
Rearrange the letters in RAVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RAVE
What's nearby RAVE
Lookup in Wiki for RAVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RAVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RAVE"