Is CARVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CARVE in various dictionaries:
- verb - form by carving
- verb - engrave or cut by chipping away at a surface
- verb - cut to pieces
- To divide into pieces by cutting; slice: carve a roast turkey.
- To divide by parceling out: carve up an estate.
- To cut into a desired shape; fashion by cutting: carve the wood into a figure.
- To make or form by or as if by cutting: carve initials in the bark; carved out an empire.
- To decorate by cutting and shaping carefully.
- To engrave or cut figures as an art, a hobby, or a trade.
- To disjoint, slice, and serve meat or poultry.
- verb - to form by cutting
There are 5 letters in CARVE: A C E R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CARVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CARVE, to go: CARVE?
Rearrange the letters in CARVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CARVE
What's nearby CARVE
Lookup in Wiki for CARVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CARVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CARVE"