Is BRAVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BRAVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a North American Indian warrior
- noun - people who are brave
- verb - face and withstand with courage
- adj - possessing or displaying courage
- adj - invulnerable to fear or intimidation
- adj - brightly colored and showy
- Possessing or displaying courage; valiant.
- Making a fine display; impressive or showy: “a coat of brave red lipstick on a mouth so wrinkled that it didn’t even have a clear outline” (Anne Tyler).
- Excellent; great: “The Romans were like brothers/In the brave days of old” (Macaulay).
- A Native American warrior.
- A courageous person.
- A bully.
- To undergo or face courageously.
- To challenge; dare: “Together they would brave Satan and all his legions” (Emily Bront).
- To make showy or splendid.
- adv - showing courage [adj BRAVER, BRAVEST] : BRAVELY
- verb - to face with courage
There are 5 letters in BRAVE: A B E R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BRAVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BRAVE, to go: BRAVE?
Rearrange the letters in BRAVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BRAVE
What's nearby BRAVE
Lookup in Wiki for BRAVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BRAVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BRAVE"