Is VELAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VELAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a consonant produced with the back of the tongue touching or near the soft palate
- adj - of or relating to the velum
- adj - produced with the back of the tongue touching or near the soft palate (as `k' in `cat' and `g' in `gun' and `ng' in `sing')
- Of or relating to a velum.
- Concerning or using the soft palate.
- Articulated with the back of the tongue touching or near the soft palate, as (g) in good and (k) in cup.
- noun - a kind of speech sound
There are 5 letters in VELAR: A E L R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VELAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of VELAR, to go: VELAR?
Rearrange the letters in VELAR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VELAR
What's nearby VELAR
Lookup in Wiki for VELAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VELAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VELAR"