Is VERBAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VERBAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - communicated in the form of words
- adj - of or relating to or formed from words in general
- adj - of or relating to or formed from a verb
- adj - relating to or having facility in the use of words
- adj - expressed in spoken words
- adj - prolix
- Of, relating to, or associated with words: a verbal picture.
- Concerned with words only rather than with content or ideas: a merely verbal distinction.
- Consisting of words alone without action: a verbal confrontation.
- Expressed in spoken rather than written words; oral: a verbal contract.
- Corresponding word for word; literal: a verbal translation.
- Relating to, having the nature or function of, or derived from a verb.
- Used to form verbs: a verbal suffix.
- A verbal noun or adjective.
- noun - a word derived from a verb
There are 6 letters in VERBAL: A B E L R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VERBAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of VERBAL, to go: VERBAL?
Rearrange the letters in VERBAL and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of VERBAL
5 letters out of VERBAL
4 letters out of VERBAL
3 letters out of VERBAL
2 letters out of VERBAL
Contextual use of VERBAL
What's nearby VERBAL
Lookup in Wiki for VERBAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VERBAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VERBAL"