Is ABLER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ABLER in various dictionaries:
- adj - (usually followed by `to') having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something
- adj - have the skills and qualifications to do things well
- adj - having inherent physical or mental ability or capacity
- adj - having a strong healthy body
- adj - having sufficient power, skill, or resources
- noun - a communications code word for the letter A
There are 5 letters in ABLER: A B E L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ABLER
To search all scrabble anagrams of ABLER, to go: ABLER?
Rearrange the letters in ABLER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ABLER
What's nearby ABLER
Lookup in Wiki for ABLER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ABLER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ABLER"