Is BARREL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BARREL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a tube through which a bullet travels when a gun is fired
- noun - a cylindrical container that holds liquids
- noun - a bulging cylindrical shape
- noun - the quantity that a barrel (of any size) will hold
- noun - any of various units of capacity
- verb - put in barrels
- A large, cylindrical container, usually made of staves bound together with hoops, with a flat top and bottom of equal diameter.
- The quantity that a barrel with a given or standard capacity will hold.
- The metal, cylindrical part of a firearm through which the bullet travels.
- A cylinder that contains a movable piston.
- The drum of a capstan.
- The cylinder within the mechanism of a timepiece that contains the mainspring.
- A large quantity: a barrel of fun.
- An act or an instance of moving rapidly, often recklessly, in a motor vehicle.
- verb - to move fast
There are 6 letters in BARREL: A B E L R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BARREL
To search all scrabble anagrams of BARREL, to go: BARREL?
Rearrange the letters in BARREL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BARREL
What's nearby BARREL
Lookup in Wiki for BARREL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BARREL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BARREL"