Is ABLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ABLE in various dictionaries:
- adj - (usually followed by `to') having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something
- adj - have the skills and qualifications to do things well
- adj - having inherent physical or mental ability or capacity
- adj - having a strong healthy body
- Having sufficient ability or resources.
- The construction able to ascribes to its subject the ability to accomplish the action expressed in its complement: The troupe was able to get a grant for the project from a large corporation.
- adj - having sufficient power, skill, or resources
- noun - a communications code word for the letter A
There are 4 letters in ABLE: A B E L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ABLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ABLE, to go: ABLE?
Rearrange the letters in ABLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ABLE
What's nearby ABLE
Lookup in Wiki for ABLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ABLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ABLE"