Is BLADE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLADE in various dictionaries:
- noun - especially a leaf of grass or the broad portion of a leaf as distinct from the petiole
- noun - a dashing young man
- noun - something long and thin resembling a blade of grass
- noun - a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
- noun - a cut of beef from the shoulder blade
- noun - a broad flat body part (as of the shoulder or tongue)
- noun - the part of the skate that slides on the ice
- noun - flat surface that rotates and pushes against air or water
- noun - the flat part of a tool or weapon that (usually) has a cutting edge
- The flat-edged cutting part of a sharpened weapon or tool.
- A sword.
- A swordsman.
- A dashing youth.
- A flat, thin part or section: the blade of an oar; the blade of a food processor.
- The metal runner of an ice skate.
- A wide flat bone or bony part.
- The flat upper surface of the tongue just behind the tip.
- The expanded part of a leaf or petal.
- verb - to skate on in-line skates
There are 5 letters in BLADE: A B D E L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLADE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLADE, to go: BLADE?
Rearrange the letters in BLADE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BLADE
What's nearby BLADE
Lookup in Wiki for BLADE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLADE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLADE"