Is BAD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BAD in various dictionaries:
- noun - that which is below standard or expectations as of ethics or decency
- adj - having undesirable or negative qualities
- adj - very intense
- adj - feeling physical discomfort or pain (`tough' is occasionally used colloquially for `bad')
- adj - (of foodstuffs) not in an edible or usable condition
- adj - feeling or expressing regret or sorrow or a sense of loss over something done or undone
- adj - not capable of being collected
- adj - below average in quality or performance
- adj - nonstandard
- adj - not financially safe or secure
- adj - physically unsound or diseased
- adj - capable of harming
- adj - characterized by wickedness or immorality
- adj - reproduced fraudulently
- adj - not working properly
- adv - with great intensity (`bad' is a nonstandard variant for `badly')
- adv - very much
- Not achieving an adequate standard; poor: a bad recital.
- Evil; sinful.
- Disobedient or naughty: bad children.
- Disagreeable, unpleasant, or disturbing: a bad piece of news.
- Unfavorable: bad reviews for the play.
- Not fresh; rotten or spoiled: bad meat.
- Injurious in effect; detrimental: bad habits.
- Not working properly; defective: a bad telephone connection.
- Full of or exhibiting faults or errors: bad grammar.
- Having no validity; void: passed bad checks.
- Severe; intense: a bad cold.
- Being in poor health or in pain: I feel bad today.
- Being in poor condition; diseased: bad lungs.
- Very good; great.
- adj - very good
- adj - not good in any way
- noun - something that is bad
There are 3 letters in BAD: A B D
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BAD
To search all scrabble anagrams of BAD, to go: BAD?
Rearrange the letters in BAD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BAD
What's nearby BAD
Lookup in Wiki for BAD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BAD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BAD"