Is DAUB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DAUB in various dictionaries:
- noun - material used to daub walls
- noun - a blemish made by dirt
- noun - an unskillful painting
- verb - coat with plaster
- verb - apply to a surface
- verb - cover (a surface) by smearing (a substance) over it
- To cover or smear with a soft, adhesive substance, such as plaster, grease, or mud.
- To apply paint or coloring with crude, unskillful strokes.
- The act or a stroke of daubing.
- A soft, adhesive coating material, such as plaster, grease, or mud.
- Matter daubed on; a smear.
- A crude, amateurish painting or picture.
- verb - to spread with a sticky, greasy, or dirty substance
There are 4 letters in DAUB: A B D U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DAUB
To search all scrabble anagrams of DAUB, to go: DAUB?
Rearrange the letters in DAUB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DAUB
What's nearby DAUB
Lookup in Wiki for DAUB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DAUB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DAUB"