Is BAND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BAND in various dictionaries:
- noun - an unofficial association of people or groups
- noun - instrumentalists not including string players
- noun - a stripe or stripes of contrasting color
- noun - an adornment consisting of a strip of a contrasting color or material
- noun - a group of musicians playing popular music for dancing
- noun - a range of frequencies between two limits
- noun - a thin flat strip of flexible material that is worn around the body or one of the limbs (especially to decorate the body)
- noun - a cord-like tissue connecting two larger parts of an anatomical structure
- noun - jewelry consisting of a circlet of precious metal (often set with jewels) worn on the finger
- noun - a driving belt in machinery
- noun - a thin flat strip or loop of flexible material that goes around or over something else, typically to hold it together or as a decoration
- noun - a strip of material attached to the leg of a bird to identify it (as in studies of bird migration)
- noun - a restraint put around something to hold it together
- verb - bind or tie together, as with a band
- verb - attach a ring to the foot of, in order to identify
- A thin strip of flexible material used to encircle and bind one object or to hold a number of objects together: a metal band around the bale of cotton.
- A strip or stripe that contrasts with something else in color, texture, or material.
- A narrow strip of fabric used to trim, finish, or reinforce articles of clothing.
- Something that constrains or binds morally or legally: the bands of marriage and family.
- A simple ungrooved ring, especially a wedding ring.
- A neckband or collar.
- A high collar popular in the 16th and 17th centuries.
- A chromatically, structurally, or functionally differentiated strip or stripe in or on an organism.
- A cordlike tissue that connects or holds structures together.
- A specific range of wavelengths or frequencies of electromagnetic radiation.
- A range of very closely spaced electron energy levels in solids, the distribution and nature of which determine the electrical properties of a material.
- Any of the distinct grooves on a long-playing phonograph record that contains an individual selection or a separate section of a whole.
- Computer Science.
- The cords across the back of a book to which the sheets or quires are attached.
- To tie, bind, or encircle with or as if with a band.
- To mark or identify with or as if with a band: a program to band migrating birds.
- A group of people.
- A group of animals.
- A group of players who perform as an ensemble.
- verb - to decorate with flexible strips of material
There are 4 letters in BAND: A B D N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BAND
To search all scrabble anagrams of BAND, to go: BAND?
Rearrange the letters in BAND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BAND
What's nearby BAND
Lookup in Wiki for BAND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BAND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BAND"