Is BLAND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLAND in various dictionaries:
- adj - lacking taste or flavor or tang
- adj - lacking stimulating characteristics
- adj - smoothly agreeable and courteous with a degree of sophistication
- Pleasant in manner; smooth: a bland smile.
- Not irritating or stimulating; soothing: a bland diet.
- Exhibiting no personal worry, embarrassment, or concern: told a series of bland lies.
- Dull and insipid: a bland little drama.
- adv - soothing [adj BLANDER, BLANDEST] : BLANDLY
There are 5 letters in BLAND: A B D L N
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLAND, to go: BLAND?
Rearrange the letters in BLAND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BLAND
What's nearby BLAND
Lookup in Wiki for BLAND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLAND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLAND"