Is DABBLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DABBLE in various dictionaries:
- verb - dip a foot or hand briefly into a liquid
- verb - play in or as if in water, as of small children
- verb - work with in an amateurish manner
- verb - bob forward and under so as to feed off the bottom of a body of water
- To splash liquid gently and playfully.
- To undertake something superficially or without serious intent.
- To bob forward and under in shallow water so as to feed off the bottom.
- verb - to scatter a liquid about
There are 6 letters in DABBLE: A B B D E L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DABBLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of DABBLE, to go: DABBLE?
Rearrange the letters in DABBLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DABBLE
What's nearby DABBLE
Lookup in Wiki for DABBLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DABBLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DABBLE"