Is LED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LED in various dictionaries:
- noun - diode such that light emitted at a p-n junction is proportional to the bias current
- verb - take somebody somewhere
- verb - have as a result or residue
- verb - tend to or result in
- verb - travel in front of
- verb - cause to undertake a certain action
- verb - stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope
- verb - be in charge of
- verb - be ahead of others
- verb - be conducive to
- verb - lead, as in the performance of a composition
- verb - lead, extend, or afford access
- verb - move ahead (of others) in time or space
- verb - cause something to pass or lead somewhere
- verb - preside over
- A semiconductor diode that converts applied voltage to light and is used in digital displays, as of a calculator.
- verb - to cover with lead (a heavy metallic element)
- verb - to show the way to by going in advance
There are 3 letters in LED: D E L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LED
To search all scrabble anagrams of LED, to go: LED?
Rearrange the letters in LED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LED
What's nearby LED
Lookup in Wiki for LED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LED"