Is DUEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DUEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a prearranged fight with deadly weapons by two people (accompanied by seconds) in order to settle a quarrel over a point of honor
- noun - any struggle between two skillful opponents (individuals or groups)
- verb - fight a duel, as over one's honor or a woman
- A prearranged, formal combat between two persons, usually fought to settle a point of honor.
- A struggle for domination between two contending persons, groups, or ideas.
- To engage (another) in or as if in formal combat.
- To engage in or as if in formal combat.
- verb - to fight formally
There are 4 letters in DUEL: D E L U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DUEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of DUEL, to go: DUEL?
Rearrange the letters in DUEL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DUEL
What's nearby DUEL
Lookup in Wiki for DUEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DUEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DUEL"