Is RULED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RULED in various dictionaries:
- verb - exercise authority over
- verb - decide with authority
- verb - be larger in number, quantity, power, status or importance
- verb - decide on and make a declaration about
- verb - have an affinity with
- verb - mark or draw with a ruler
- verb - keep in check
- adj - subject to a ruling authority
- adj - to exercise control over [v RULED, RULING, RULES] : RULABLE
There are 5 letters in RULED: D E L R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RULED
To search all scrabble anagrams of RULED, to go: RULED?
Rearrange the letters in RULED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RULED
What's nearby RULED
Lookup in Wiki for RULED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RULED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RULED"