Is HURDLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HURDLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a light movable barrier that competitors must leap over in certain races
- noun - an obstacle that you are expected to overcome
- noun - the act of jumping over an obstacle
- verb - jump a hurdle
- A light, portable barrier over which competitors must leap in certain races.
- An obstacle or difficulty to be overcome: the last hurdle before graduation.
- A portable framework made of intertwined branches or wattle and used for temporary fencing.
- A frame or sledge on which condemned persons were dragged to execution.
- To leap over (a barrier) in or as if in a race.
- To leap over a barrier or other obstacle.
- verb - to jump over
There are 6 letters in HURDLE: D E H L R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HURDLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of HURDLE, to go: HURDLE?
Rearrange the letters in HURDLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HURDLE
What's nearby HURDLE
Lookup in Wiki for HURDLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HURDLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HURDLE"