Is HURL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HURL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a violent throw
- verb - throw forcefully
- verb - make a thrusting forward movement
- verb - utter with force
- To throw with great force; fling.
- To send with great vigor; thrust: hurled the army against the enemy.
- To throw down; overthrow.
- To utter vehemently: hurled insults at the speaker.
- To move with great speed, force, or violence; hurtle.
- To throw something with force.
- To pitch the ball.
- verb - to throw with great force
There are 4 letters in HURL: H L R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HURL
To search all scrabble anagrams of HURL, to go: HURL?
Rearrange the letters in HURL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HURL
What's nearby HURL
Lookup in Wiki for HURL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HURL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HURL"