Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if hurl is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on hurl.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer HURL has 212 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word HURL is VALID in some board games. Check HURL in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of hurl in various dictionaries:
noun - a violent throw
verb - throw forcefully
verb - make a thrusting forward movement
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Make a pitch|
|Pitch the horsehide|
|What pitchers do|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|A ride in a vehicle a lift.|
|Throw or impel (someone or something) with great force.|
|throw or impel (someone or something) with great force.|
|a ride in a vehicle a lift.|
|to shout insults or rude language at someone angrily:|
|to throw something with a lot of force, usually in an angry or violent way:|
|to throw something forcefully:|
|utter with force utter vehemently|
|a violent throw|
|Hurl might refer to|
Hurl or |
* Hawaii Undersea Research Laboratory, a regional undersea research facility of the US National Undersea Research Program
* Hurl Park, Gauteng, a suburb of Johannesburg, South Africa
* H.U.R.L., a nonviolent video game aimed at children, released in 1995
* Hurl!, a game show which aired on the G4 television channel
* Hurl or Hurley (stick), a wooden stick used to hit a sliotar (leather ball) in the Irish sport of hurling
* A slang term for vomiting