Is LURCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LURCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - an unsteady uneven gait
- noun - a decisive defeat in a game (especially in cribbage)
- noun - abrupt up-and-down motion (as caused by a ship or other conveyance)
- noun - the act of moving forward suddenly
- verb - walk as if unable to control one's movements
- verb - move abruptly
- verb - move slowly and unsteadily
- verb - loiter about, with no apparent aim
- verb - defeat by a lurch
- To stagger.
- To roll or pitch suddenly or erratically: The ship lurched in the storm.
- A staggering or tottering movement or gait.
- An abrupt rolling or pitching.
- The losing position of a cribbage player who scores 30 points or less to the winner’s 61.
- verb - to sway abruptly
There are 5 letters in LURCH: C H L R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LURCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of LURCH, to go: LURCH?
Rearrange the letters in LURCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LURCH
What's nearby LURCH
Lookup in Wiki for LURCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LURCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LURCH"