Is LURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - qualities that attract by seeming to promise some kind of reward
- noun - anything that serves as an enticement
- noun - something used to lure fish or other animals into danger so they can be trapped or killed
- verb - provoke someone to do something through (often false or exaggerated) promises or persuasion
- Something that tempts or attracts with the promise of pleasure or reward.
- An attraction or appeal.
- A decoy used in catching animals, especially an artificial bait used in catching fish.
- A bunch of feathers attached to a long cord, used in falconry to recall the hawk.
- To attract by wiles or temptation; entice.
- These verbs mean to lead or attempt to lead into a wrong or foolish course, as of action.
- verb - to attract with something desirable
There are 4 letters in LURE: E L R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of LURE, to go: LURE?
Rearrange the letters in LURE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LURE
What's nearby LURE
Lookup in Wiki for LURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LURE"