Is BLUER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLUER in various dictionaries:
- adj - of the color intermediate between green and violet
- adj - used to signify the Union forces in the American Civil War (who wore blue uniforms)
- adj - filled with melancholy and despondency
- adj - characterized by profanity or cursing
- adj - suggestive of sexual impropriety
- adj - belonging to or characteristic of the nobility or aristocracy
- adj - morally rigorous and strict
- adj - causing dejection
- adj - having the color of the clear sky
There are 5 letters in BLUER: B E L R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLUER
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLUER, to go: BLUER?
Rearrange the letters in BLUER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BLUER
What's nearby BLUER
Lookup in Wiki for BLUER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLUER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLUER"