Is LUMBER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LUMBER in various dictionaries:
- noun - the wood of trees cut and prepared for use as building material
- noun - an implement used in baseball by the batter
- verb - move heavily or clumsily
- verb - cut lumber, as in woods and forests
- Timber sawed into boards, planks, or other structural members of standard or specified length.
- Something useless or cumbersome.
- Miscellaneous stored articles.
- To cut down (trees) and prepare as marketable timber.
- To cut down the timber of.
- To clutter with or as if with unused articles.
- To walk or move with heavy clumsiness.
- To move with a rumbling noise.
- verb - to cut down and prepare timber for market
There are 6 letters in LUMBER: B E L M R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LUMBER
To search all scrabble anagrams of LUMBER, to go: LUMBER?
Rearrange the letters in LUMBER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LUMBER
What's nearby LUMBER
Lookup in Wiki for LUMBER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LUMBER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LUMBER"