Is BUTLER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUTLER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a manservant (usually the head servant of a household) who has charge of wines and the table
- noun - English novelist who described a fictitious land he called Erewhon (1835-1902)
- noun - English poet (1612-1680)
- The head servant in a household who is usually in charge of food service, the care of silverware, and the deportment of the other servants.
- noun - one that serves others
There are 6 letters in BUTLER: B E L R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUTLER
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUTLER, to go: BUTLER?
Rearrange the letters in BUTLER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUTLER
What's nearby BUTLER
Lookup in Wiki for BUTLER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUTLER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUTLER"