Is RUMBLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RUMBLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a loud low dull continuous noise
- noun - a servant's seat (or luggage compartment) in the rear of a carriage
- noun - a fight between rival gangs of adolescents
- verb - make a low noise
- verb - to utter or emit low dull rumbling sounds
- To make a deep, long, rolling sound.
- To move or proceed with a deep, long, rolling sound.
- To engage in a gang fight.
- To utter with a deep, long, rolling sound.
- To polish or mix (metal parts) in a tumbling box.
- A deep, long, rolling sound.
- A tumbling box.
- A luggage compartment or servant’s seat in the rear of a carriage.
- Pervasive, widespread expression of unrest or dissatisfaction.
- A gang fight.
- verb - to make a deep, thunderous sound
There are 6 letters in RUMBLE: B E L M R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RUMBLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of RUMBLE, to go: RUMBLE?
Rearrange the letters in RUMBLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RUMBLE
What's nearby RUMBLE
Lookup in Wiki for RUMBLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RUMBLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RUMBLE"