Is BLUE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLUE in various dictionaries:
- noun - blue color or pigment
- noun - blue clothing
- noun - any organization or party whose uniforms or badges are blue
- noun - the sky as viewed during daylight
- noun - used to whiten laundry or hair or give it a bluish tinge
- noun - the sodium salt of amobarbital that is used as a barbiturate
- noun - any of numerous small butterflies of the family Lycaenidae
- verb - turn blue
- adj - of the color intermediate between green and violet
- adj - used to signify the Union forces in the American Civil War (who wore blue uniforms)
- adj - filled with melancholy and despondency
- adj - characterized by profanity or cursing
- adj - suggestive of sexual impropriety
- adj - belonging to or characteristic of the nobility or aristocracy
- adj - morally rigorous and strict
- adj - causing dejection
- The hue of that portion of the visible spectrum lying between green and indigo, evoked in the human observer by radiant energy with wavelengths of approximately 450 to 490 nanometers; any of a group of colors that may vary in lightness and saturation, whose hue is that of a clear daytime sky; one of the additive or light primaries; one of the psychological primary hues.
- A pigment or dye imparting this hue.
- An object having this hue.
- Dress or clothing of this hue: The ushers wore blue.
- A person who wears a blue uniform.
- Often Blue.
- A member of the Union Army in the Civil War.
- The Union Army.
- A bluefish.
- A small blue butterfly of the family Lycaenidae.
- The sky.
- The sea.
- Of the color blue.
- Bluish or having parts that are blue or bluish, as the blue spruce and the blue whale.
- Having a gray or purplish color, as from cold or contusion.
- Wearing blue.
- Gloomy; depressed.
- Dismal; dreary: a blue day.
- Puritanical; strict.
- Aristocratic; patrician.
- Indecent; risqué: a blue joke; a blue movie.
- From an unexpected or unforeseen source: criticism that came out of the blue.
- At a completely unexpected time: arrived out of the blue.
- adj - having the color of the clear sky
There are 4 letters in BLUE: B E L U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLUE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLUE, to go: BLUE?
Rearrange the letters in BLUE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BLUE
What's nearby BLUE
Lookup in Wiki for BLUE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLUE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLUE"