Is BLUES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLUES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a type of folksong that originated among Black Americans at the beginning of the 20th century
- noun - a state of depression
- noun - blue color or pigment
- noun - blue clothing
- noun - any organization or party whose uniforms or badges are blue
- noun - the sky as viewed during daylight
- noun - used to whiten laundry or hair or give it a bluish tinge
- noun - the sodium salt of amobarbital that is used as a barbiturate
- noun - any of numerous small butterflies of the family Lycaenidae
- verb - turn blue
- A state of depression or melancholy: The blues has finally gotten me today.
- A style of music evolved from southern Black American secular songs and usually distinguished by slow tempo and flatted thirds and sevenths.
- adj - having the color of the clear sky
There are 5 letters in BLUES: B E L S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLUES
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLUES, to go: BLUES?
Rearrange the letters in BLUES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BLUES
What's nearby BLUES
Lookup in Wiki for BLUES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLUES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLUES"