Is BUSHEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUSHEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a United States dry measure equal to 4 pecks or 2152.42 cubic inches
- noun - a British imperial capacity measure (liquid or dry) equal to 4 pecks
- verb - restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken
- A unit of volume or capacity in the U.
- A unit of volume or capacity in the British Imperial System, used in dry and liquid measure and equal to 2,219.
- A container with the capacity of a bushel.
- A large amount; a great deal.
- verb - to mend clothing
There are 6 letters in BUSHEL: B E H L S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUSHEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUSHEL, to go: BUSHEL?
Rearrange the letters in BUSHEL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUSHEL
What's nearby BUSHEL
Lookup in Wiki for BUSHEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUSHEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUSHEL"