Is SUBTLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SUBTLE in various dictionaries:
- adj - difficult to detect or grasp by the mind or analyze
- adj - able to make fine distinctions
- adj - working or spreading in a hidden and usually injurious way
- So slight as to be difficult to detect or analyze; elusive.
- Not immediately obvious; abstruse: “subtle smiles resulting from subjectively humorous experiences unguessed by the world at large” (Josephine Dodge Bacon).
- Able to make fine distinctions: a subtle mind.
- Characterized by skill or ingenuity; clever: “a journalist whose subtle views on the hard issues of our time are rooted in a tough mind and a demanding ethical sensibility” (New Republic).
- Crafty or sly; devious.
- Operating in a hidden, usually injurious way; insidious.
- adv - so slight as to be difficult to detect [adj -TLER, -TLEST] : SUBTLY
There are 6 letters in SUBTLE: B E L S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SUBTLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SUBTLE, to go: SUBTLE?
Rearrange the letters in SUBTLE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SUBTLE
5 letters out of SUBTLE
4 letters out of SUBTLE
3 letters out of SUBTLE
2 letters out of SUBTLE
Contextual use of SUBTLE
What's nearby SUBTLE
Lookup in Wiki for SUBTLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SUBTLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SUBTLE"