Is SLUE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLUE in various dictionaries:
- verb - turn sharply
- verb - move obliquely or sideways, usually in an uncontrolled manner
- To turn (something) on an axis; rotate: slued the swivel chair around; sluing the boom of a crane.
- To turn sharply; veer: braked and slued the car around.
- To turn about an axis; pivot.
- To turn or slide sideways or off course; skid.
- The act of sluing.
- The position to which something has slued.
- verb - to cause to move sideways
There are 4 letters in SLUE: E L S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLUE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLUE, to go: SLUE?
Rearrange the letters in SLUE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SLUE
What's nearby SLUE
Lookup in Wiki for SLUE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLUE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLUE"