Is BES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a light strong brittle grey toxic bivalent metallic element
- verb - have the quality of being
- verb - be identical to
- verb - occupy a certain position or area
- verb - have an existence, be extant
- verb - happen, occur, take place
- verb - be identical or equivalent to
- verb - form or compose
- verb - work in a specific place, with a specific subject, or in a specific function
- verb - represent, as of a character on stage
- verb - spend or use time
- verb - have life, be alive
- verb - to remain unmolested, undisturbed, or uninterrupted -- used only in infinitive form
- verb - be priced at
- The Egyptian god of music and revelry.
- noun - a Hebrew letter
There are 3 letters in BES: B E S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BES
To search all scrabble anagrams of BES, to go: BES?
Rearrange the letters in BES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BES
What's nearby BES
Lookup in Wiki for BES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BES"