Is BEDS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BEDS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep
- noun - a plot of ground in which plants are growing
- noun - a depression forming the ground under a body of water
- noun - (geology) a stratum of rock (especially sedimentary rock)
- noun - a stratum of ore or coal thick enough to be mined with profit
- noun - single thickness of usually some homogeneous substance
- noun - the flat surface of a printing press on which the type form is laid in the last stage of producing a newspaper or magazine or book etc.
- noun - a foundation of earth or rock supporting a road or railroad track
- verb - furnish with a bed
- verb - place (plants) in a prepared bed of soil
- verb - put to bed
- verb - have sexual intercourse with
- verb - prepare for sleep
- verb - to provide with a bed (a piece of furniture used for sleeping)
There are 4 letters in BEDS: B D E S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BEDS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BEDS, to go: BEDS?
Rearrange the letters in BEDS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BEDS
What's nearby BEDS
Lookup in Wiki for BEDS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BEDS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BEDS"