Is BULGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BULGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings
- verb - swell or protrude outwards
- verb - bulge out
- verb - bulge outward
- verb - cause to bulge or swell outwards
- A protruding part; an outward curve or swelling.
- A sudden, usually temporary increase in number or quantity: The baby boom created a bulge in school enrollment.
- To cause to curve outward.
- To curve outward.
- To swell up.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to curve, spread, or extend outward past the normal or usual limit”: a wallet bulging with money; expenses ballooning; a sail bellying in the wind; a pipe jutting from his mouth; overhanging eaves; projecting teeth; a head protruding from the window.
- verb - to swell out
There are 5 letters in BULGE: B E G L U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BULGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BULGE, to go: BULGE?
Rearrange the letters in BULGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BULGE
What's nearby BULGE
Lookup in Wiki for BULGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BULGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BULGE"