Is BURL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BURL in various dictionaries:
- noun - the wood cut from a tree burl or outgrowth
- noun - a large rounded outgrowth on the trunk or branch of a tree
- noun - soft lump or unevenness in a yarn
- verb - remove the burls from cloth
- A knot, lump, or slub in yarn or cloth.
- A large, rounded outgrowth on the trunk or branch of a tree.
- The wood cut from such an outgrowth, often used decoratively as a veneer.
- verb - to finish cloth by removing lumps
There are 4 letters in BURL: B L R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BURL
To search all scrabble anagrams of BURL, to go: BURL?
Rearrange the letters in BURL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BURL
What's nearby BURL
Lookup in Wiki for BURL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BURL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BURL"